Here’s the official video from the incredible event itself, May 1st 2014 at the ICC.
Thinking of applying next year? These are the application form questions from BYPY 2014 – get practising! The questions are designed to be written by the person who nominates you, but they will need your guidance as to what to put (unless they know EVERYTHING about you!).
– Professional experience and development. Summarise the nominee’s professional experience (including any related academic qualifications, training, and other learning experiences, if applicable).
– Nominee’s current role. Describe the nominee’s current role, including reference to team work, leadership and coaching skills and also work in relation to business development and meeting clients’ expectations.
– Tell us more about the nominee and their interests outside work. This can include charity commitments, membership of external organisations or community groups, sporting activities, hobbies and interests. Please also use this opportunity to provide us with any additional information you believe may be relevant. Particular emphasis should be placed on activities within the Greater Birmingham area.
– The role of Birmingham Young Professional of the Year. What key attributes would the nominee bring to this role and how would they maximise their contribution to both Birmingham Future and Greater Birmingham?
– Please give a brief summary of why you are supporting this entry of nominating this individual.
Please note the questions may be different for BYPY 2015!
P.s. all my #BYPY14 blogs can be found on this link.