Agape is a Birmingham-based Christian charity and part of Global Aid Network. Agape wanted their staff to gain a better understanding of social media platforms to help support an existing comms a marketing team.
Their goals were to increase brand awareness in the local area and expand their networks online and generate leads.
- A half day training session to four delegates
- The use of rich media in content creation
- Audience profiling and engagment
- Charity-specific lead-generation techniques
- Ability to manage social media in-house
- Better understanding of commercial social media
- Increased reach and engagement of posts Increased ROI of internal endeavours