Bridging the gap between schools and the workplace
The organisation pairs senior business volunteers with schools and colleges to drive careers education for young people, creating opportunities and supporting local industry. We worked towards a range of goals including generating exposure of local educational events and helping them get responses for their WorldSkills International Survey.
- Create and optimise social pages
- Develop networks with associated schools and partner organisations
- Establish the organisation as an authority on careers education
- Set up of Facebook ads
- Focus on areas in need of young talent including STEM disciplines
- Month on month growth of social followings
- Directly achieved recruitment of new volunteers
- Assistance in implementing a rebrand
- 200k+ daily reach of teachers and professionals
The team at JC Social media have been amazing at managing all our social media channels for the past year, advising us on the best content to spark interest. They have continued to be very helpful and understanding in this process. Thank you! We will not hesitate to use them again for future projects.
~ Deanna, enterprise coordinator