Brewin Dolphin is one of the UK’s leading providers of personalised, discretionary wealth management services and their Birmingham office played host to a charity forum. David was asked to present to the delegates; the trustees and managers of more than 30 mixed charities on social media as part of the forum’s activities.
- Presentation to group of 40 delegates
- Assessed differences in platforms
- Charity sector specific information including governance
- Content strategy to generate brand awareness Q&A
- Charity marketers more confident on governance issues
- Important, relevant value provided by Brewin Dolphin
- Improved use of social networks
- Better informed about investing in social media and ROI Increased potential revenue streams
I invited David from JC Social Media to speak at a seminar for Charity Trustees that I organised and I was thoroughly impressed by both his knowledge and passion for the subject and also his presentational skills, keeping the audience entertained and engaged throughout.
~ Ian Burrows, Brewin Dolphin