Social media for the education sector
Social media is a useful tool for many players in the education sector including schools, tutors, colleges and universities as well as those offering courses for adults. For colleges and universities, especially, the value of attracting talented applicants is incredibly high and social media is the perfect arena in which to engage with young people.
Birmingham Metropolitan College required support of the launch of the #100in100days campaign to create new apprenticeships. As part of the Greater Birmingham Professional Services Academy, BMET wanted to maximise the coverage of the campaign amongst its audience.
- Social media campaign support
- Mixed approach of management and coaching
- Twitter-led content distribution
- Strategy creation and execution
- Significant campaign reach
- Skills transferred to internal marketing team
A sixth form college in Birmingham with an excellent reputation and an established track record of success. We managed a fixed-term social media campaign to attract potential applicants and encourage them to visit and apply to Cadbury College.
- Twitter searches and interaction
- Event buildup and promotion
- Targeted Facebook adverts
- Appealing to a very specific target audience
- Achieved a record number of applicants to the college
- Raised Cadbury College’s profile across Birmingham area
An innovative franchise model for passionate school tutors. This national brand required a uniform approach across all franchisees and the implementation of a real strategy to provide their endeavours direction. Goals included finding new franchisees and increasing awareness of the brand amongst target parents in certain areas of the UK. The JC team worked alongside both head office and individual franchisees to deliver a cohesive series of tactics to achieve their goals.
- Strategy creation
- Educating franchisees
- Content creation and sharing to resonate with parents
- Create single group for franchisees to share ideas in
- Blog writing
- Increased reach and engagement on Facebook and Twitter
- Simplified communication between franchisees
We’re also proud to have a long-standing relationship with Clever Tykes, one of the UK’s leading providers of resources for primary enterprise education. We’ve helped grow the brand from scratch and also utilise our expertise in social media for e-commerce, engaging with parents, schools and teachers.