Social media for gyms and health clubs
Gyms and fitness centres of all shapes and sizes have much to gain over social media. Platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are the perfect places to showcase facilities as well as find and engage with potential members. Here are two of the clients we have worked with in the fitness industry to date.
MK Health Hub
MK Health Hub is a high-end personal training-based fitness experience in Shirley, complete with dynamic pilates and ballet barre classes, plus their very own juice bar! JC Social Media were recruited to run a three month campaign to increase member numbers. This involved the creation and delivery a social media marketing strategy before providing handover training for an in-house member of the team to continue the good work.
- Twitter searching for local fitness enthusiasts
- Community focus, incentives for friends to visit
- Facebook promotions
- Using existing members as online ambassadors Handover training and support
- Increase in enquiries
- Facebook reach of 20,000 people per week – all people in the target demographic and area
- Retention of current members by keeping in contact over social media
Fitism is a small group and personal training facility in Bakewell, Derbyshire. Fitism empowers its members by providing expert training and nutritional advice and bases workouts on functional movements.
With a health foods cafe on the premises, Fitism creates a positive, community atmosphere amongst members. With an established and growing reputation in the local area and online, Fitism looked to the JC team to bring them up to member capacity.
- Twitter ‘listening’ to find local prospects
- Generating enquires and free trial visits
- Facebook content showcasing the gym’s community
- Adding prospects to the existing sales funnel
- Increase in enquiries and free trialists
- Increase in engagements over social media
- Reached capacity within three months!