LinkedIn is truly the social network for professionals and should prove a reliable source of new leads, especially for B2B business. It’s far more than an HR tool and we’ve worked with numerous companies to generate leads, across various sectors. Here are just a few examples.
Burlington Stone are part of the Holker Group, who own several quarries in the Lake District. They supply products domestically and internationally, while maintaining a strong commitment to the local economy in Cumbria.
JC Social Media’s role is to assist their sales team in generating high-value leads through LinkedIn using advanced techniques. Our focus is locating and interacting with landscape architects across the globe. The campaign below was measured over 9 months, for one sales manager.
- Optimising LinkedIn profiles
- LinkedIn searches
- Interacting with people in various countries
- Tailoring campaigns for different business development managers
- Connected sales managers and directors to specific contacts worldwide
- Developed interested from industry figures on imminent and future projects
- Generated 70 meetings with potential clients and collaborators
- Converted 10 high-value commissions during the campaign, each with a value of between £3k and £100k
Technology investment company
This company seeks out the best technology investment opportunities in the UK and Europe. A targeted LinkedIn campaign was sought in order to identify and communicate with tech founders and directors.
The London-based company directors turned to the expertise of the JC team to run a bespoke, in depth, LinkedIn lead generation campaign and hand over warmed leads.
- Highly specific LinkedIn search and outreach
- LinkedIn searches to create ‘long list’ of prospects for approval
- Identifying genuine opportunities for investment
- Engaging with and passing over leads from the shortlist
- Connect to dozens of suitable tech directors each month
- Regular passing over of warm leads for meeting
- Has led to numerous advanced discussions about investments and buyouts
Hardscape retail a vast range of materials for the construction, design and landscaping sectors. JC Social Media created and has delivered a comprehensive LinkedIn strategy across various individuals in the company with searches spanning the entire UK.
Team JC has worked closely with Hardscape to create a dynamic and effective prospect outreach plan that plays a key role in introducing new leads to the sales funnel.
- Optimising LinkedIn profiles
- Bespoke approaches for BDMs a different levels of seniority
- Advanced LinkedIn searches
- Engaging with professionals and businesses in the UK
- Generated leads with numerous companies in the UK
- Identified decision makers on existing and future projects
- Increased brand awareness in sector
- Dynamic shifts in strategy based on trends
- Positive ROI based on numerous project conversions
White label CBD product manufacturer
This company manufacture their own CBD products for wholesale as well as supplying ingredients and products to retailers and distributors for white-label purposes. Not only do they take control of the quality of their products, but they are successfully passing them on to help people that will need CBD products for the rest of their lives.
JC Social Media have collaborated with the company to assist them in acquiring high value leads through tailored messaging via LinkedIn. The campaign results below capture the success achieved during the first month of working together.
Optimised individual LinkedIn profile including imagery, testimonials and summary
- Researched potential customers
- Ran structured outreach Created tailored, non-salesy approach messages
- Secured £1500 order within first few weeks!
- 7 leads within first month
- Exposure and awareness within industry Generated higher level of inbound leads through profile exposure