National Convenience Show
The National Convenience Show at the NEC is the UK’s largest event for businesses in the convenience and grocery industry with over 600 suppliers, fit-out companies and franchise opportunities.
The Digital Hub was a place where speakers delivered presentations on a wide range of digital subjects, from website creation to e-commerce to social media. The hub was one of the most popular features of the show and David both presented a seminar and provided a drop-in surgery for delegates.
- Presentation to group of 100+ delegates
- Industry specific tips Choosing the right social platforms, practical social media skills workshop, what to say and when to say it, hashtagging for profit, integrating other digital marketing
- One-to-one drop in surgery for individual consultation
- Huge value added to delegates
- Better informed and educated marketers
- An attention-drawing public speaker
- Surgery utilised by both visitors and exhibitors