Businesses in the professional services sector can use social media to great effect. The social networks represent a platform upon which they can differentiate themselves from their competitors and build a brand and personality.
Our clients capitalise on these modern marketing channels and work in partnership with us to generate results.
Educational law firm
An education specialist law firm based in London and Birmingham. As a well-established law firm with a track record of success in representing students and pupils against educational establishments, this company looked to social media to generate greater brand awareness and increase enquires.
The company primarily sought parents and students who may need legal services. Examples of clients include students who had been accused of cheating in exams or on their dissertations and parents trying to secure places for their children at their first choice school.
- Identify collaborating organisations online
- Maximise reach of PR efforts
- Introduction of a private messaging function for confidential enquiries from prospects
- Increase awareness amongst target audience
- Portray the company as experts in their field
- Increase in web traffic
- Secured features in high-profile online magazines and forums
- Generated qualified enquires through social media each month Reach of 20,000 people per month
Business law firm
A law firm specialising in commercial law including dispute resolution, HR, debt recovery and commercial property law. A modern, forward-thinking company, the director wanted to take their online marketing endeavours to the next level by outsourcing their social media management.
With full control over the social media strategy, the JC team embarked on fulfilling the account goals by raising awareness of the law firm and identifying opportunities.
- Content strategy for Facebook and Twitter
- Social media to support SEO and PR efforts
- Regular event support
- Helping and signposting audience without explicitly giving legal advice
- Blogging for company website
- New traffic to site and freshly created blogs
- Increased social following by 50% in three months
- Handed over numerous warmed leads Doubled overall web traffic
Accountants are often seen as the corporates who run the numbers and don’t have much to do over the weekends. Not this one! Dynamic and forward-thinking, this accountancy firm is passionate about making a connection with people and building strong relationships.
JC Social Media were brought in to build the online presence of this rapidly growing accountancy firm and generate leads by directing prospects to the company site and handing over leads from LinkedIn.
- Work alongside a graphic designer to develop engaging infographics to support key events in accountancy calendar
- Deliver a content strategy for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- LinkedIn lead generation
- Built professional social media profiles from scratch
- Rapidly generated social following and reach
- Secured long term clients from initial social media enquiry Developed local brand awareness