Pubs, clubs and more pubs!
JC Social Media is proud to have represented dozens of the UK’s most exciting pubs and nightclubs. Hospitality is a sector that relies heavily on online influence through social media and TripAdvisor management. Here are some examples of the work we have carried out:
Launch plans for pub openings
A pub chain undergoing a series of renovations in quick succession enlisted our help to ensure each re-launch was successful. With a near non-existent digital presence at the beginning of our work, it was our task to bring these local pubs into the 21st century and ensure that their re-openings were as exciting, simple and effective as possible. We worked with each pub for three months at a time, with the goal to hand over buzzing social media platforms for the pub manager to work with going forward.
- Social profile creation and consolidation
- Facebook promotions and competitions
- Interaction and engagement with local community
- Building audience of localst
- Significant increase in likes, followers and engagement
- Successful launch events with a full house!
- Increases in Trip Advisor rankings Pubs firmly embedded in community of local area
Supporting pub managers
With a diverse range of staff and managers, the brand wanted to equip their publicans with the ability to help their businesses flourish digitally. Our task was to support the managers before and throughout the launch of their pubs and arm them with the tools and knowledge to continue a social presence that promised a tangible increase in business.
- Production of training materials
- Offline to online tips and advice
- Bespoke content and outreach plans
- In-pub training
- Notable improvements in manager confidence
- Continued effective social media presence
- Increased communication and rapport with locals Managers equipped to handle queries and bookings around the clock
Nightclub and bar
A well-known nightclub and bar located in Essex were looking to improve their reputation amongst the local community and increase their attendance on weekdays. With an impressive existing social media presence, we worked with the brand to identify their strengths and weaknesses, as well as provide ideas and guidance on how to get the results they required for expansion.
- Full audit of social media profiles and activity
- Audience analysis
- Weekly reports and recommendations
- Creation of content and competitions
- Improved reputation in local community
- Up to date and active social media profiles
- Increase in followers, likes and engagement Development of loyal audience to support expansion
JC Social Media have been doing a great job of looking after a number of businesses and brands for us. I couldn’t recommend anyone else for the job.
The team’s knowledge and understanding of our tricky industry is second to none, and have been a valuable sounding board for related digital projects on top of the social media work.
– Ross, Head of Marketing