JC Social Media is proud to have represented dozens of the regions most prestigious restaurant brands. Hospitality is a sector that relies heavily on online influence through social media and TripAdvisor management. Here are some of the very best examples:
Cantonese restaurant group
This high profile group of three restaurants in Birmingham require round the clock social media management. Already thriving businesses, the group were keen to capitalise on social media opportunities to engage and influence their audience. All three restaurants needed TripAdvisor management to improve their rankings.
- Twitter search and interaction
- Business community targeting
- Inventive Facebook content and competitions
- TripAdvisor management
- Significant improvement in all TripAdvisor ratings
- Regular mentions in regional press assisted by online presence
- Increase in monthly covers across all venues Dozens of customer queries answered each month
JC Social Media have been looking after our restaurants since September 2014. We trialed one of our restaurants initially and we were so impressed they now look after all three!
Their service is first class, they handle all our social media interactions and source high quality humorous, relevant and interesting material.
Mr Wong – Owner
Buonissimo – A small family-run Italian restaurant. Their authentic and fresh ingredients and excellent customer service had earned them a loyal customer base, but they wanted to reach new customers and entice people who had never visited them before to book a table. When we came on board Buonissimo were ranked as the 64th best restaurant in Birmingham on TripAdvisor.
- Twitter engagement with local restaurant goers
- Email marketing campaigns
- Facebook promotions
- Strong TripAdvisor focus
“Outstanding work from a young and vibrant team!
Well done JC Social Media.”
Matteo Aiello – Owner, Buonissimo
High-end restaurant, bar and cafe group
A family of venues located in the centre of Birmingham including a mid to high-end restaurant, café and most recently, a bar. The group required social media promotion and support alongside existing marketing and PR activity.
Located in the Colmore Business District and aimed at the higher end of the market, the brand sought a solution to reach a broader audience. The remit was simple – attract more covers and improve the TripAdvisor ranking.
- Highly targeted Facebook advertising
- Engagement with local events including business, culture and fine dining
- Twitter search and interaction with food enthusiasts and city professionals
- TripAdvisor and online reputation management including online customer service
- Successful launch of third venue
- Improvement on TripAdvisor rating
- Successful online brand management with record number of engagements Secured features in local press working in conjunction with the PR team