Hundreds of hours go into producing a book. Planning, research, writing and editing require time, thought and sometimes investment. But in the end, it’s how that book is marketed and perceived that influences someone’s initial impression. The cover of a book certainly has the power to help convince or put off a purchase.
We have two options available. One for text-based or “typographic” covers (priced at £385) and one for covers that require other visual elements such as illustration, graphic design or imagery (£495).
Once you’ve engaged our services, here’s how the book design process works:
- Send us info about the book – niche, target audience, market approach
- Send us examples of books/styles you like
- We’ll put together three initial design ideas to work from
- You choose the one you like most along with other feedback and changes
- Finalise specific information about the book including the spec and dimensions
- You’ll then receive 2 more rounds of amends to the chosen cover
We’ll ensure that your cover conforms to all print and electronic formats you require. Any additional material for promotion or social media use will chargeable by the hour, but we’ll quote for this beforehand.