Sometimes, events outside our control can have a significant impact on our business and how the public engage with us on social media. From suspending current marketing campaigns to maximising the reach of important updates, an effective crisis communications plan can save your organisation’s reputation – or even enhance it.
Our training department uses the experience of managing large-scale events and working with hundreds of business owners to deliver a tailored session that’s right for you, the industry you work in, and the scenarios that you’re likely to encounter.
Sessions are both theoretical and practical and work best one-to-one or in small groups, however, larger groups and presentations can be accommodated. Case studies from across a wide range of industries and scenarios, relevant to yourself, will be reviewed as part of the course.
A typical half-day social media training course includes:
- Identifying what makes a crisis and its severity
- User behaviour and habits in a crisis
- Crafting and distributing an initial response
- Managing responses and dealing with individual user circumstances
- Communicating with journalists
- Reviewing planned content
- Controlling activity internally and from sub-brands
- Monitoring content during a crisis
- Transitioning back into a day-to-day routine
- Reviewing and planning for future events
This course is pending CPD accreditation and will be eligible for attendees to collect CPD points. Please mention this when booking if this is of interest.
We deliver training at our offices in Birmingham, at your premises or via a Zoom video call. If we travel to you, our travel expenses will be payable at cost.
Note – as soon as you have purchased the course you will receive a link to a calendar of available dates where you can choose one to suit you!