Appearing prominently on the first page of Google can generate companies a lot of new business. Google’s complex algorithms and seemingly human understanding of search terms means people set a lot of stall by what appears on the first page of results, particularly those in the top three spaces.
Increasing one’s prominence on Google is done through search engine marketing, either through organic search engine optimisation (SEO) or through paid advertising (pay-per-click or PPC). Social media and search engine marketing work in tandem for some businesses to create powerful digital marketing campaigns, depending on the audience and the want or need the business provides for.
We’re proud to work alongside some of the UK’s leading specialists in the field of SEO and PPC marketing to provide an all-encompassing, managed service for some of our clients. We very much believe that by working with other specialists in their field, we provide the best possible results as opposed to a watered down, jack-of-all-trades service.
What you’ll enjoy:
- An overview of your existing SEO and PPC activity
- Required changes to your website to optimise ranking and conversion
- The development of a high-conversion landing page or pages
- A realistic forecast of what can be achieved for your budget
- An integrated SEO, PPC, and social media strategy
- Open and transparent activity and results log
- Fully managed to suit you
We know a lot about SEO and PPC, in fact, you may have ended up on this site after a “social media agency” search, so we like to think the proof is in the pudding!
To find out more about the blend of social media and search engine marketing and to explore what will work best for you, we’d love to know more about you and your brand.