Join us for our free webinars, addressing different areas of social media and digital marketing. Register below to secure your place. All non-recurring webinars are added to the JC Social Media Academy.
These webinars are designed for business owners, marketing managers and social media managers of all levels. They’ll be light-hearted yet informative, and just a little bit different! They’re sure to have you thinking about social media in different ways, and give you lots of ideas!
Every other Thursday at 2:30pm.
This webinar is packed of tricks, tips and guidance for B2B company owners or marketers, to start seeing results from social media.
We’ll take you through a three-step process and include guidance and downloads along the way.
This webinar includes:
- The common frustrations with B2B social media
- Building a presence to be proud of
- Audience profiling
- Making yourself found
- Becoming known within your specialism
- Keeping in touch
- Being remembered
- Active outreach
- Planning ad campaigns that generate leads
- Starting or growing your list
- Engaging with your list
- Selling to your list – yes, actually making sales
- Five ways to instantly improve your website
- What makes a great site
- Common pitfalls to avoid
- How to maximise the number of people that see your posts in their news feed.
- How best to portray your business on LinkedIn.
- The different types of content that you can create and share on the platform.
- Best practice for making engaging posts that your audience will love.
- How users typically consume content on social media
- What an image or video does for a post, and how it can achieve results
- Some top tips for planning and creating images that will capture people’s attention
- What makes Twitter a unique platform
- How to perfect your profile and post content
- How to navigate the newsfeed and use the search tool
- What to post on Twitter, and when best to post it
- How to post different types of content to the major social media platforms
- What options are available to you when it comes to prescheduling content
- How to review your analytics to work out when the best time to post is
- What tools and apps you need to download to help you post whilst on the move
- The 10 things that amazing Instagram accounts do
- How you can replicate them for Instagram success
- Key things to think about when running your Instagram
- Tips and tricks for growth on the platform
Every Wednesday at 3pm.
The webinar covers three stages of email marketing, including how you can start or grow your list and engage your audience. Reaching people’s inboxes with emails they look forward to receiving can grow a business to new heights, but too few do it well.
This webinar will give actionable guidance on:
The third Tuesday of every month at 2pm.
This webinar covers:
The first Tuesday of every month at 2pm.
In 2020, sessions on LinkedIn have increased by 26%. People are realising that this platform is so much more than a job search tool and CV database. Conversations are taking place and business is being generated. The key to being part of these conversations is to share engaging and relevant content that will make your audience sit up and take note.
Our past webinars are all available in the JC Social Media Academy. Including:
The psychology of great imagery
Getting to grips with Twitter
How to post content and when
10 things amazing Instagram accounts do
Impressive accounts series
We showcase some of the best uses of social media we’ve seen; profiles, posts and campaigns that we admire and why they worked so well. Each campaign will be 100% accessible and affordable, you don’t need an existing big brand or big audience to try them out.
Can you run (and grow) a brand’s entire social media presence in 30 minutes a day? Sure! We’ll discuss action plans for different types of businesses; B2B, B2C and individuals. Includes examples from team JC’s account managers and social media activity schedules you can adapt for your business.
The best tips, hacks and tools that social media managers swear by, that you can use to ramp up your efforts and make a difference to sales and leads. We share the tools we use for our client’s campaigns and those that you can try.
Back to basics
A discussion about social media in 2020. How can you break through the noise and influence an audience? What’s overrated and what’s underrated? Why bother at all? We answer our most frequently asked questions as well as the strangest requests we’ve received.