Join us for our free webinars, addressing different areas of social media and digital marketing. Register below to secure your place. All non-recurring webinars are added to the JC Social Media Academy.
These webinars are designed for business owners, marketing managers and social media managers of all levels. They’ll be light-hearted yet informative, and just a little bit different! They’re sure to have you thinking about social media in different ways, and give you lots of ideas!
Simple ways B2B companies can generate sales from social media
Every other Thursday at 2:30pm.
This webinar is packed of tricks, tips and guidance for B2B company owners or marketers, to start seeing results from social media.
We’ll take you through a three-step process and include guidance and downloads along the way.
This webinar includes:
- The common frustrations with B2B social media
- Building a presence to be proud of
- Audience profiling
- Making yourself found
- Becoming known within your specialism
- Keeping in touch
- Being remembered
- Active outreach
- Planning ad campaigns that generate leads
Email marketing masterclass
Every Wednesday at 3pm.
The webinar covers three stages of email marketing, including how you can start or grow your list and engage your audience. Reaching people’s inboxes with emails they look forward to receiving can grow a business to new heights, but too few do it well.
This webinar gives actionable guidance on:
- Starting or growing your list
- Engaging with your list
- Selling to your list – yes, actually making sales
Five essential steps to wowing with your website
The third Tuesday of every month at 2pm.
Fewer face-to-face meetings are happening and internet usage is only going up, which means your website has never mattered more. This webinar will take you through five steps, to put in place straight away, that will improve your website and how well it generates sales and enquiries.
This webinar covers:
- Five ways to instantly improve your website
- What makes a great site
- Common pitfalls to avoid
Creating content for LinkedIn
The first Tuesday of every month at 2pm.
In 2020, sessions on LinkedIn have increased by 26%. People are realising that this platform is so much more than a job search tool and CV database. Conversations are taking place and business is being generated. The key to being part of these conversations is to share engaging and relevant content that will make your audience sit up and take note.
- How to maximise the number of people that see your posts in their news feed.
- How best to portray your business on LinkedIn.
- The different types of content that you can create and share on the platform.
- Best practice for making engaging posts that your audience will love.
Getting to grips with: Facebook for business
It’s no secret that Facebook is the dominant force in the world of social media. But with so many features and so many things constantly changing, keeping track of the basics can be a challenge, whether you’ve had a presence on the platform for years, or are brand new to Facebook.
This webinar covers:
Reaching your audience on Facebook
The key differences between profiles, pages and groups
How to set up your Facebook page for success
Our five tips for gaining your first 1000 followers
Growing your network during lockdown
Many businesses rely on networking, word-of-mouth, and in-person referrals to grow. So what do those businesses do when they can’t network? What is the impact of not bumping into people in your office block, at events, and when you’re out and about?
This webinar explores five viable, and potentially better alternatives to in-person networking, each with justification and guidance to ensure that missing out on face-to-face encounters isn’t holding your business back.
This webinars gives actionable guidance on:
Being seen without being out and about
Effectively replacing in-person interaction
Replacing referral channels
Making a plan and sticking to it
Our past webinars are all available in the JC Social Media Academy. Including:
The psychology of great imagery
- How users typically consume content on social media
- What an image or video does for a post, and how it can achieve results
- Some top tips for planning and creating images that will capture people’s attention
Getting to grips with Twitter
- What makes Twitter a unique platform
- How to perfect your profile and post content
- How to navigate the newsfeed and use the search tool
- What to post on Twitter, and when best to post it
How to post content and when
- How to post different types of content to the major social media platforms
- What options are available to you when it comes to prescheduling content
- How to review your analytics to work out when the best time to post is
- What tools and apps you need to download to help you post whilst on the move
10 things amazing Instagram accounts do
- The 10 things that amazing Instagram accounts do
- How you can replicate them for Instagram success
- Key things to think about when running your Instagram
- Tips and tricks for growth on the platform
Impressive accounts series
We showcase some of the best uses of social media we’ve seen; profiles, posts and campaigns that we admire and why they worked so well. Each campaign will be 100% accessible and affordable, you don’t need an existing big brand or big audience to try them out.
Can you run (and grow) a brand’s entire social media presence in 30 minutes a day? Sure! We’ll discuss action plans for different types of businesses; B2B, B2C and individuals. Includes examples from team JC’s account managers and social media activity schedules you can adapt for your business.
The best tips, hacks and tools that social media managers swear by, that you can use to ramp up your efforts and make a difference to sales and leads. We share the tools we use for our client’s campaigns and those that you can try.
Back to basics
A discussion about social media in 2020. How can you break through the noise and influence an audience? What’s overrated and what’s underrated? Why bother at all? We answer our most frequently asked questions as well as the strangest requests we’ve received.